5 Superb Quotes That Will Help Us Let Go What Was & Embrace What is.

We sometimes hold on to the memory of the past that hinder our future. It is not easy to get rid of that past failures but eventually when we realize that the dwelling in past is nothing more but a waste of time and resources, we try to rise above that failure. We are sometimes blinded by the past achievements or failures that we fail to see the path of the future. But it is important to start a fresh and start a new. This quotes from the famous personality would inspire to let go what was and embrace what is.

Below are the 5 quotes that would inspire us to Let Go:

1.When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, 
    I receive what I need. – Lao Tzu



2.Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
    – Hermann Hesse



3. Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.
    – Tony Robbins 



4. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously 
    that you might as well have not lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
     – J.K. Rowling



5. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only
    one you know you have for sure.
    – Oprah Winfrey





Inspired by the Article of Goalcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Fasting.

5 Iconic Quotes About Bharatvarsh that Highlights Glorious Past, the Past on Which The Future of the World Was Built.

Quotes by Deepak Chopra that Inspires Your Inner Wisdom.